Saturday, January 24, 2009

Winter Fun!

So I've got to have some good ole times while the snow has been here (but I rave HALLELUJAH that the rain is making it all go away!!!!). One of our bit snow storms... and yes this was in December, I know I'm a slacker, I got to build a fabulous snowman with my friend Colette. I'm sorry to say I squished Rodney's (the snowman) head off one too many times, but he survived nonetheless!














But there sure was a buttload of snow!!! I woke up and, BOOM! There it all was... I did not appreciate this. Everything was completely covered in snow. I think I walked where ever I needed to go because I didn't want to dig out my car... I'm pathetic, I know!

















But a little more recent. On Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I went to Hardware Ranch with my brother and his family. Let's just say I have some pretty cute nieces and nephews... I knew people might fight about them having the cutest, so I'm not even going to go there. I merely state that they are pretty darn cute and that's sufficient enough!














Little Spencer is quite the rapscallion. We was telling me all sorts of stories and making shy giggly faces.





















Isabella was amazed by everything. She saw all the animals that were stuffed and instead of being scared and afraid, she would point and say "Wow!" "Wow!" Each time more excited than the last.














And Jacob loves sticking his tongue out when his picture is taken. What can I say? He is 6 years old, any 6 year old would love doing that.

It was a little chilly, but we survived with emergency hot cocoa and animal crackers after our sleigh ride. Overall, an enjoyable adventure.

1 comment:

Wardles said...

Looks like tons of fun! I think your quilt looks great! I too tried to do my first quilt over Christmas. Not my favorite thing to do. =) I'm so excited for you Sarah!