

Here's the newest addition to the Pincock family in Morgan. Samantha. Born a day before her big brother, Jacob's birthday. She's super sweet and small.

But there was plenty of leaf raking. And of course I had to be convinced to play in the leaves.

And then the following leaf battle ensued... I'm pretty sure I won... because I had the most leaves all over me!


It was a great day to finish up a great two weeks I got to spend with Jason.
And for good measure, here are some other pictures of some cute little kiddies.


3 comments:
Samantha is so cute and looks so much like Spencer!! Looks like yaw'll had a good time, WITHOUT ME!!! You know it's only a 1 hour drive from my house! You could have called! MAN...
Thanks for posting these pics. I agree with Angelic. Samantha is so cute! We'll have to make a visit up north.
Oh wow! Time sure has flown by hasn't it! Didn't she just have one when we lived in Logan?? Fun pics! Hey we should try to get together sometime okay!
Post a Comment