Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Things That Sound Fun to Do, But in Reality...

So this is a segment I would like to call Things that sound fun to do, but in reality really aren't! One Saturday me and my roommate decided it would be oh so much fun to have rag curls. Like the ones on Little Women or like Shirley Temple. The thought was to have cute curly for church the next day. So all day long I did prep work by tearing up an old sheet into strips. Then later that night we read all the instructions we could find and we put our hair in rags.




I felt like we did an awesome job. When I couldn't reach the back my roommate helped out, and vice versa. It was quite the group effort. And really form these pictures wouldn't you say I look so darling!!! Well, I went to bed and awaited for great results... And this is what the next day produced...





This is just beyond ridiculous. I had hair like Charlie from the old Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie. Just ridiculous. The worst part is that my roommates hair was cute little ringlets and mine was a mountain of poof!!! I also had to teach in Relief Society, too, so I have no idea why I thought this would be a good thing to do at all. The irony!


6 comments:

Jake n' Chanté said...

Sticky!!!! You could almost pull off annie or an oompa loompa if you had red hair!!! I'm glad I found your blog!!! I miss hanging out with you. You still make me laugh!!!
~Chanté

Tawnya said...

I think it is actually quite becoming! Te he he.

Melinda said...

Hey Sarah - It's Melinda from high school. I found your blog off Chante's. It looks like you had an awesome summer. Well I hope you are doing well - from the looks of it you are :)
-Melinda M

Anonymous said...

Wow, Sarah. We were just thinking if you just add the glasses, you'd look like Napoleon Dynamite. It's, it's incredible.

All the places you love said...

There was a little girl with a little curl right in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good she was very good. But when she was bad she was “an horrid.”

cisnerosfamily said...

Seriously Sarah! Honestly, my first thoughts were totally Monkees, maybe a little Mickey Dolenz or maybe Peter Tork!
Lillie