Saturday, August 2, 2008

Copalicious

My last Wednesday of fun I did COPE...don't ask me what t stands for, but you get to do things with harnesses and high telephone poles. Ok so that's a stupid explanation, but its uber fun!!!! Here are my photos as proof.



This is an awesome picture of me flailing about on the zip line. Now I bet you are all jealous of my skills, but it really was a lot of fun. I was a little nervous when I had to jump from a very high platform into the deep unknown...but I survived.

Next picture...


...an assortment of staff members waiting to go on the "Flying Squirrel." With this one you get shot into the air, kind of like a flying squirrel. Funny how they name things. But just what you've been waiting for is a beautiful picture of me on this contraption. I was described as being a "rag doll" while flying through the air.



Most of all, I love the butt shot...Let's just say I wasn't the one taking the picture :(

Well, that's my fun life... I'm on my way back to Utah in less than 12 hours. Long drive here I come!

1 comment:

angeliclenore said...

Too much fun! Come and visit when you get home!!! We missed ya today.