Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun at the Zoo...Even at My Age

So there are just some necessary things you have to do at Hogle zoo, and since I couldn't get all chummy with the hippos this time, I had to head on over to the Lion drinking fountain. If you look close enough, well, you'll see an impressive water spillage down my chin. Anything for the camera, right?

But, the zoo just isn't what it was when I was a kid, but hey, at least that spinny gate that you exit through is still there. That's basically the best part!!!

I did see the Ghost of the Bayou... a pretty cool looking white alligator with blue eyes. Apparently if you stare into its eyes you will have good fortune for the coming year. Let's just say me and that gator had a staring contest, and I totally creamed that gator. He didn't even stand a chance. So the luck will be mine!

2 comments:

Colette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colette said...

So I wonder - if I post a comment and then delete it - will it always say that it is deleted?

Anyway, I know that this is your blog - and that this is suppose to be about you - but I noticed Miriam's haircut in your picture . . . and I think it is FANTASTIC! The cut was a definite success!

And you are Pretty Darn Cool!